The following Terms of Service of DOBREV’s website govern the use of this website and apply to all of its users.
1. As a visitor or user of this website, you agree with the terms and conditions below either by visiting the site, or by using the site, or by registering as a member. DOBREV can change these conditions at any time.
CONTENT AND MATERIALS
2. All materials on this site, including but not limited to, photographs, illustrations, drawings, icons, text, audio and video clips (collectively “Content”) and all intellectual property rights are owned, operated, controlled or licensed to DOBREV or other persons or organizations and are protected by copyright law.
3. The content on the site may not be copied, downloaded, distributed, reproduced, uploaded, posted, transmitted in any way, used outside the scope of the normal web browsing or used to create derivative works or performances without the written permission of DOBREV or copyright holders.
4. The content may be used only for personal, non-commercial use and any change or further reproduction of the content in any other form is prohibited without the written permission of DOBREV.
5. Names, trade names, trademarks, logos and products published as content on the site are protected and can not be used for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission of DOBREV and / or their respective owners.
6. DOBREV is not responsible for content posted by users or otherwise transmitted via this site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
7. In determining the confidentiality of certain information DOBREV follows the policy to protect personal data, published on the site, and the existing local and European legislation on data protection; any other information that is not qualified as personal data is considered as non confidential and can be transmitted, used published or distributed without restrictions and obligations.
8. By visiting or using the services provided on or through this site, you agree:
8.1. Not to restrict or inhibit any other user from using the site;
8.2. Not to impersonate another person, organization or representative of an organization in order to create a misleading or incorrect image, taking advantage of the site’s services, including falsely claiming that you are an employee or agent of the DOBREV or a warehouse, shop, showroom of DOBREV;
8.3. Not to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, misleading, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, or secular information which may be regarded as unsuitable for people under 18 years old;
8.4. Not to post or transmit any information or software containing viruses or other harmful components;
8.5. Not to post or transmit, or promote, any advertising or promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation on the site or through the site without the express written consent of DOBREV;
8.6. Not to post, upload or transmit information or other materials, fraudulent or violate the rights of others, including materials that would violate the privacy or publicity rights, copyright, trademark or other rights unless given permission the owner of such right;
8.7. Not to post or transmit content that encourages or provides instructions for any illegal activities;
8.8. Not to persuade other users: to join or contribute money for online services and other organizations to join in illegal schemes and plans, or participate in scams involving other users;
8.9. Not to copy, distribute or reproduce in any way the content of this site or any part of it;
8.10. Not to access protected passwords and protected or non-public areas of the site without permission, and not to collect and use personal information about site users as well as not to operate in violation of policy to protect personal data published on this site.
9. DOBREV reserves the right to take all actions it finds necessary, including but not limited to interruption of access to the site, if it believes that consumer’s behavior or content does not comply with these terms and conditions or may create liability for DOBREV, its partners or suppliers or other users. In the event of such interruption or modification, DOBREV is not liable to you or any third party.
10. For your convenience, DOBREV may provide links on this site to other web sites, that may not be maintained or not under the control of DOBREV.
11. If you use these links, you are leaving this site. DOBREV does not control and is not responsible for the content, policies on privacy or security of such sites. Related sites and their contents should not be associated with DOBREV in any way and it has no obligation to verify the truth or accuracy of third party sites or their contents, and so disclaims any warranty or liability for them.
13. On the site of DOBREV there can be banners or links to third party sites that have terms different from or do not have at all. Therefore DOBREV does not bear any liability for damages of any kind that may occur from the use of third party sites.
14. In cases where this site provides content that is co-branded or sponsored by third parties, it is noted in the promotion or content. These third parties may collect personal information that you voluntarily share with them to provide you with the content it concerns (promotion, coupons, etc.). You will be informed of the collection of such information, in the cases where personal information is collected at all. DOBREV is not responsible for the collection and management of this personal information by third parties.
15. “Personal information” or “personal data” is the information defined as such in the European Directive on Data Protection (95/46/EC) or information that is considered personal under any other law or ordinance relating to information. We protect personal information about our customers and treat the same way users of this website.
17. In accordance with the European directive on data protection, DOBREV provides users, after completing data in a special electronic form, the opportunity to give consent or not to for the processing of their personal data to receive news and promotions by DOBREV.
18. By accessing or using the site of DOBREV, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of the policy to protect personal data and consent to the collection of your personal information for purposes as indicated below.
19. DOBREV may collect information that identifies the person (personal data) relating to users of this site. Information that identifies the individual (personal) data is data that identifies or can identify an end user. This information is collected to provide products and services offered by or described on the site. This personal information may include your name, email address, user ID, domain name, postal address, phone number.
20. DOBREV may also collect demographic information such as your age, gender, postal code, education level, employment, income, operating system, preferences, interests, favorites and whether you are an individual or business user.
21. If you choose not to register and not to provide the information mentioned in the preceding paragraph (including the specific electronic form), you can still use most of the site, but will not be able to access areas that require registration.
22. Some sections of the site or the provided services require visitors to register or complete a form. The information we collect may include name, address, contact (e-mail, address, home and mobile phone) and / or other personal information (interest in products offered or else) to participate in certain activities such as obtaining additional information, participation in surveys or other online activities, orders of products, publication on the website or else.
23. Information on payments by credit or debit cards can also be collected. Any sharing of personal information may be refused by users, as this will not influence greatly to the use of the site, but some of the services or interactivities will not be active because they are reserved for registered users only.
24. The information collected by or through the site of DOBREV can be used for the following purposes:
24.1. To send you specific information or materials that you have wished to receive such as news, coupons, vouchers and / or others;
24.2 To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your orders;
24.3. To administer your participation in competitions and / or sweepstakes, and / or other purposes mentioned in completing the form for participation, which would allow us to contact you in winning a prize;
24.4. To enable you to communicate with friends or partners, including sending e-mail, postcard or promotional information, or respond to email, inquiry, etc.;
24.5. To help improve this site, or the offered services by or through it in order to make the content of the site more useful for you;
24.6. To facilitate the development, delivery and improvement of the services and products offered by DOBREV in order to meet more fully your needs and desires;
24.7. To send important messages – notifications of purchases and changes in our terms and policies or similar. You can not opt out of receiving such information since its is of importance for your relationships with DOBREV;
24.8. To use your data for internal purposes such as auditing, analysis and research, that may help us for the improvement of products, services and customer relationships of DOBREV. We may use information in an aggregate form to analyze the use of our site and to provide you with offers for new or upgraded products, programs and services.
25. Personal information may be shared with agents or service providers who work on behalf of DOBREV in relation to our business, or for further processing of information for the purpose of its collection, i.e. storage of information by third parties in secure databases, or its usage for communication with winners in contests and promotions organized by DOBREV.
26. DOBREV requires all its agents and service providers to declare that will protect the personal information of our users and will use it only for purposes approved by us.
27. DOBREV may share information about its users in generalized (summarized) form and to provide it to service providers on an exploratory basis. This generalized form will be made up of information that cannot lead to personal contact with you or identify you.
28. In some rare cases, we can provide or distribute personal information. Such cases are: (1) compliance with legal process, or other court order, consistent with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria (2) compliance with our policy or the collection of outstanding amounts of money, (3) protection of the users of this site from misuse of information, (4) protection of the rights of property of DOBREV (including without limitation in cases of bankruptcy, consolidation, purchase or transfer of authority in each case in which one of the parties is DOBREV; (5) during crisis, when safety is at risk, at the discretion of DOBREV, or, (6) in other cases where it is necessary to establish, profess or protect the defaulting party.
29. Other cases when we may disclose information about you are: (1) if we determine that for national security, enforcement or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate, (2) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary according to our terms and condition in order to protect business or consumers.
30. The personal information you provide is considered company property and can be transferred, as well as other similar, if DOBREV or any of its business units is acquired by a third party. In addition, from time to time, server logs can be reviewed in order to improve security and reliability of the system. In such cases, the log information from the server containing the IP addresses can be provided to law or police representatives in order to lead to the identification of offenders and their seizure.
31. Personal information provided by your side during the use of this site is stored in a manner and under conditions consistent with EU requirements, DOBREV keeps your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the objectives mentioned above, for the time of your registration.
32. DOBREV requires staff that will handle and control the personal information provided by you, to complete and sign a special declaration of confidentiality, which is stored in an archive.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION
33. When you visit sites and services by DOBREV, we may collect information about software and technology you use. For example, when you visit our site, we will keep your IP address to know where to send information you request. Your IP address is often associated with your physical location, your ISP, your work, school etc. The following information is retained when you visit our site: IP addresses, type of operating system, time and length of stay, visited pages and browser type.
34. We do not connect the saved information in no way with other, which can lead to your identification. We can analyze the information from our servers to improve the site and to personalize it for certain users.
35. When you visit our site or use our service, we may place a text file called “cookie” in the browser directory of your hard disk on your computer. Cookies are information that a Web site sends to your computer when you browse the site. This information allows the website to remember important information about your preferences and make your stay in the site better.
37. You can choose to control whether to receive “cookies” and under what conditions from your browser settings. If you disable cookies altogether, you will not have access to many features of the site that make your presence on our sites useful for you. Some services may not work correctly.
38. Our sites and some of the services, offered by or through them, may also use small bits of code called “web beacons” or “clear GIFs”, to collect information in summarized form, such as the number of visited pages, reviews of promotional offers etc.
FUNCTIONALITY AND CONTENT
39. DOBREV reserves all rights and denies any responsibility.
39.1. DOBREV provides no express or implied warranties about the reliability, safety or nature of services provided by or through the site.
39.2. DOBREV does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this site and may make changes to existing information, including products, services and prices listed on the site at any time without notice to the users of this site.
39.3. DOBREV does not guarantee that: the information is constantly updated, timely, secure or error free; your messages or requests you will be satisfied; defects will be corrected; site does not contain viruses or other harmful components.
39.4. DOBREV cannot and does not guarantee that the site meets your requirements or will function uninterruptedly and without errors.
40. DOBREV cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting from the use of this website.
41. In case you have questions or you are experiencing problems while viewing the site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update on 30.08.2012.